Before you begin your Amazon empire, you will require to create your Amazon FBA account. Because this is the first step towards granting you the capability to list items for sale, add new products, manage your inventory, adjust your pricing, and much more.
Setting up an Amazon FBA account is quite simple, but there are several steps you will have to accomplish. We have covered all your need to know about the procedure, as well as some useful hints, to offer you the best chance of starting a successful business.
What Can You Do with Your Amazon FBA Account?
Creating an Amazon FBA account allows you to do more than just list things on their website.
• Use Amazon’s existing listings to sell things that are already in their database with your account.
• Create new products for the marketplace.
• Create and update your listings, including adding photographs and product descriptions.
• Monitor your price and make changes based on current sales and competition.
• Refresh your inventory levels.
• Go over your feedback and respond to the reviews.
• Send emails to clients.
• Take charge of your customer service.
As you can see, your Amazon FBA account provides you with all of the tools you need to manage your business effectively.
Types of Amazon FBA Accounts
Before you can create an account, you must first determine what type of account you want. Amazon provides you with two options:
• Individual: Creating this account is free but you will, be charged $0.99 each time you sell an item. If you simply plan to sell a few goods every month, this may be your best option. Just keep in mind that if you wish to grow your business, you will most likely need to invest in a paid account.
• Professional: This sort of account charges $39.99 per month, but it comes with a variety of advantages. Most importantly, you do not need to pay $0.99 for each sale. Simple math indicates that the Professional account is more cost-effective if you sell more than 40 products each month. Furthermore, you will be able to:
- Use the bulk listing tool
- Customize shipping costs for your items
- Offer special discounts
- Have your products gift-wrapped
- Get listed at the top of product detail pages
It is entirely up to you which Amazon FBA account type you use. In general, if you are just getting started with Amazon selling and simply intend to sell a few things, go with the individual account. However, if you are serious about making as much money as possible from Amazon selling, go with the Professional account.
How to Create an Amazon FBA Account?
Once you have decided on the type of account you want, you can begin the sign-up procedure and apply for it.
Follow the procedures below to ensure that it is properly configured.
1.Have the Required Documents Ready
To begin, ensure that you have the following items on hand:
• A valid credit card
• A bank statement or credit card statement
• An ID card
The above details are required to complete your Amazon FBA account registration.
2. Begin the Procedure
Go to Amazon.com and select Sell from the menu at the top of the page. On the next page, click Sign Up to become a professional seller. Alternatively, you can scroll down and choose Sign up to become an individual seller.
Following that, you will be prompted to provide your name, email address, and desired password. After entering this information, click Next.
3. Confirm Your Email
Amazon will send you a code after you provide your email address. Go to your email, open the Amazon message, and copy the code. Return to the sign-up page and paste the code into the proven field.
After that, click Verify.
4. Enter Your Business Information
After that, for an Amazon FBA account, provide your business location as asked by Amazon. This is the address where you registered your business. If you don’t have a business, simply enter your home country. Then input your business kind and select the option that most accurately represents your scenario.
After submitting this information, enter your complete name and click Agree and Continue.
On the next page, you must enter your country of citizenship and birth, as well as provide one piece of identification. You have the option of presenting your driver’s license, passport, or permanent residence card. Then type your business address. This is either your home address (if you don’t own a business) or the address where you registered it.
You must also provide your phone number before proceeding to the next stage. Make sure you input a genuine phone number, as Amazon may call or text you to verify it (you can select your preferred method of verification).
Click Next after you have entered your information and verified your phone number.
5. Select Your Billing Method
You must enter your payment card details on this page. This is where you will receive credit card bills for Amazon FBA account fees.
When you are ready to proceed, press the “Next” button.
6. Information Storage
Choose a name for your business. Customers will see this seller name on Amazon. Try to think of something catchy but not too specific. This allows you to diversify into a variety of different niches.
Amazon will ask you a few questions about your products, which you must answer. Let them inform whether your products have UPCs, if you are the manufacturer or brand owner, and if you have any trademarks.
When you have finished answering the questions, click Next to proceed.
7. Identification Verification
Check the information at the top of the page to make sure it’s correct. After that, upload a photo of your ID. You can either scan it in color or photograph it. You must also send an additional document. This could be a bank statement or a credit card statement.
When you have finished uploading your documents, click Submit to finish your application.
8. Your Account is Now Under Review
That’s all! Your Amazon FBA account will be reviewed once you have verified your identification. Amazon will then either approve you or reject you. If there is an error with any of the information you supplied, they will contact you so you may correct it and you can start your Amazon FBA private Label business.
Once your account has been approved, you will be able to log in to seller central and have access to add products and generate your listings.
For additional assistance, you can contact us “Amazon Adepts” www.amazonadepts.com as we aid our sellers with top-notch services to launch their products and build their brands to reach the heights of their business.